Dr Priyanka Gupta, BAMS, MD, Diploma In Naturopathy
Dr. Gupta has over 15 years of experience in the Ayurveda Wellness and Fitness industry. Dr. Gupta is a qualified Ayurveda doctor, Health & Wellness Speaker and a Holistic Healer.
Dr. Gupta has worked as Slimming Technical Head, Wellness Head, Product manager, Corporate Wellness Consultant, Health Coach, Panchakarma Expert, Yoga Guru, Weight Loss Guide, Fertility expert and a Chief physician.
Dr. Gupta combines diagnostics with Indian sciences of Ayurveda, Yoga, Nutrition, Panchakarma, Naturopathy and Energy systems. Dr Gupta's has patients around the globe and have benefited immensely by virtue of her programs.
Dr Priyanka Gupta is a Co-Founder of CtrAltHeal. CtrAltHeal aims to transform modern lives by infusing ancient wisdom.
- Introduced and successfully ran detox and fitness challenge corporate programs, a first in India
- Published a paper on “Rasayana towards Positive Health” Souvenir magazine of Hakim Azmal Khan Memorial Society, New Delhi
- Presented paper on “AIDS – Prevention & Therapy” in scientific seminar on World AIDS day, organized by Hakim Azmal Khan Memorial Society, New Delhi
- Given seminars on Tuberculosis, AIDS, Jaundice, Ascites, Panchakarma
- Offers age-old traditional medical system in holistic & contemporary manner
- Guiding, monitoring and supporting clients towards wellness
- 90% success rate in managing cases of PCOD, PID, Diabetes, Obesity, Asthma, Joints Pain, Gastric problems, Depression.
- Health, Wellness & Motivational Speaker at Corporates, Volunteer Organizations and TV Channels.
- Very active in running Bala Gokulam across Hyderabad
- Conducted yoga events in InOrbit mall on the occasion of International Yoga Day